Electronic Waste Recycling
The need to properly manage and recycle your electronic waste is imperative today. With the new best device or computer coming out every year, we must all share responsibility in ensuring our old electronic devices are properly recycled.
Electronic waste (commonly called e-waste) should never be discarded along with traditional garbage. It is not only unlawful for a commercial business, but research has shown adverse effects on the environment that cannot be ignored.
How It Works
With a simple, cost-effective program, ShredSmart can handle all of your electronic waste disposal needs, large or small.
- All services are rendered on an “on-demand” basis only. Contact us when you need a pickup.
- We will prepare all regulatory paperwork and labeling.
- If needed, we can supply packing materials.
- ShredSmart will transport all materials to an EPA-approved facility, where they will be processed for recycling.
- Recycled products will be converted back to raw materials and used in the new products we use every day.
What Electronics Can Be Recycled?
- Light Bulbs / Ballasts
- Computers & Keyboards
- Computer Accessories
- Medical / Electronic Equipment
- X-Ray Head Tubes / Units
- Handheld Electronic Devices
You’ll feel good when you get rid of your old electronics – but you’ll feel even better when you properly recycle them!