How it Works
ShredSmart wants your shred event to be both safe and helpful. We strive to make your participants feel well served and comfortable. The health and safety of our technicians and your staff is of utmost importance. By following ShredSmart’s shred day operational procedures, everyone will have a safe and fun day.
- ShredSmart will provide one of our state-of-the-art on-site document destruction vehicles along with an operator. Additional trucks and field technicians can be provided upon request.
- Rolling containers will also be provided for paper to be dumped into.
- All paper brought for shredding must be unpacked and ready for dumping / shredding upon arrival to ensure a speedy process for all attending. Ex. All metal and plastic objects removed
- ShredSmart technicians will reject wet paper and metal / plastic binders. Both would clog and possibly damage the shredding unit resulting in ShredSmart having to slow down or stop site operations.
- All participants must take back boxes and bags used to deliver the paper for destruction.
- ShredSmart realizes this will not always be possible, therefore sponsor must provide a means for disposal of such items. (plastic bags, cardboard boxes, etc.)